In the month of March, our podcast is designed to talk about the relationship between families and the church. For our first episode, Adam and Leah discuss ways that churches can show real support to families, especially families with children.
5 Ways Churches Can Support Families
1. Strengthen Ties with Other Christians
2. Serve Families Through the Education Program
3. Show Families New Ways to Teach Children
4. Supply Families Time to be Families
5. Support What (Should be) Happening at Home
More from A Legacy of Faith
To subscribe to A Legacy of Faith by email for free (and get a free eBook) click here.
Opening theme: “Josie Has the Upper Hand” by Josh Woodward
Closing theme: “Afterglow” by Josh Woodward