(Player not working in email/rss? Click here to listen.)
March rolls on, and we continue on the podcast to talk about the relationship between the church and the family. This week, Leah could not be with Adam to record, but the show much go on, so Adam speaks about some things families can do that will support the church.
6 Things Families Can Do to Support the Church
1. Teach and show proper respect for authority
2. Maintain proper discipline
3. Teach and maintain proper priorities
4. Grow a love for the local congregation
5. Teach and show basic concepts of stewardship
6. Cultivate an appreciation for true worship
Why Do We Often Fail to Do This
1. It’s hard!
2. We’re too busy doing our own thing.
[Book] Smart Money, Smart Kids
[Printable pdf] “Training for Worship” Family Devotional Guides
More from A Legacy of Faith
To subscribe to A Legacy of Faith by email for free (and get a free eBook) click here.
Opening theme: “Josie Has the Upper Hand” by Josh Woodward
Closing theme: “Afterglow” by Josh Woodward