(Player not working in email/rss? Click here to listen.)
Our podcasts in March have been dedicated to the relationship between the family and the church. In this final episode, we provide 10 service projects that families can do to shine the glory of God and serve their fellow man.
Enjoy them all, with links to how to do them, below!
The 10 Service Projects
To learn more about each project, simply click on the pictures!
1. Organize a Food Drive for a Local Hospital
2. Create placemats for Meals on Wheels (or a similar program)
3. Clean up a local park or neighborhood.
4. Create a fleece hat for a child who doesn’t have much.
5. Take part in Kid President’s “Socktober” each year
6. Make a small plant holder from old cans and take to a nursing home or hospital.
7. Send a care package to our troops.
8. Make a chemotherapy care kit.
9. Make “socks of love” for a homeless shelter.
10. Make craft bags for a children’s hospital.
More from A Legacy of Faith
To subscribe to A Legacy of Faith by email for free (and get a free eBook) click here.
Opening theme: “Josie Has the Upper Hand” by Josh Woodward
Closing theme: “Afterglow” by Josh Woodward