(Audio not working? Click here to listen on the blog.)
Welcome to episode 4 of A Legacy of Faith’s podcast. In this episode Adam and Leah talk about homeschooling, but from a little different angle. Instead of trying to win you over, we simply talk about 5 common homeschool myths and why they do not need to factor into your thinking if you are considering teaching your children through homeschool.
1. I Can’t Teach My Own Kids in a Formal Way
2. My Kids Would Hate Being Bottled Up in the House All Day
3. Homeschool Kids Don’t Learn Socialization Skills
4. I Don’t Have the Patience to Do This
5. Homeschooled Kids Don’t Test Well or Do Well in College
“Number of Homeschoolers in America?” (a2z Homes Cool)
Join our email newsletter and receive a free eBook here.
Opening theme: “Josie Has the Upper Hand” by Josh Woodward
Closing theme: “Afterglow” by Josh Woodward
Next Episode (September 18): Our Thoughts on “Smart Money, Smart Kids”