(Player not displaying or working? Click here to listen.)
Books, books, books! We love books! As we get near the end of 2016, Adam takes this week’s podcast to share with you his 10 favorite books that he has read this year. Find the list below if you are interested in ordering any of these volumes for your reading in the coming year.
To see every book I have read (so far) in 2016, click here.
We had two honorable mentions, as we did not include Jim Faughn’s books (for obvious reasons of bias toward them!). But you will want to check out God Give Us Christian Homes and Why Did My Savior Come to Earth? for your own study.
10. God’s Game Plan by Aubrey Johnson
9. Be the Dad She Needs You to Be by Dr. Kevin Leman
8. He Wins, She Wins by Willard Harley
7. The Worst Hard Time by Timothy Egan
6. Faith: Responding to Jesus (2015 Southeast Institute of Biblical Studies lectureship)
5. The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni
4. I Will: Nine Traits of the Outwardly Focused Christian by Thom. S. Rainer
3. The Domino Effect by Tim Lewis
2. How Do You Kill 11 Million People? by Andy Andrews
1. The Sender: A Story about When Right Words Make All the Difference by Kevin Elko and Bill Beausay
More from A Legacy of Faith
To subscribe to A Legacy of Faith by email for free click here.